This report is an annual publication that provides comprehensive insight into the management of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) patients being treated with immunosuppressants, corticosteroids, anti-malarials and biologics based on actual patient-level data.
ChartTrends® are syndicated reports designed to compare what physicians self-report about disease management to what actually occurs at the patient level. Through an in-depth review of specific moderate-to-severe SLE patient charts, details such as product dosing and titration, switching, concomitant medications and a host of laboratory and patient demographic variables help define patient types and identify therapy triggers.
Questions Answered in This Report:
Quantify SLE patient load and distribution by severity and disease clinical manifestation.
Understand the demographics of SLE patients including diagnosis, comorbidities and flares experienced within past 12 months.
Understand the standard of care for SLE patients including the use and frequency of laboratory assessments.
Assess the SLE treatment approach and reasons for product selection.
Identify the typical patient profile for each drug class/brand (line of therapy, length of therapy, dosing, discontinuation rates, organ system involvement, co-morbidities, patient demographics, average number of flares per year, ability to achieve remission).
Identify the typical patient profile for each clinical manifestation (i.e. renal, CNS, derm).
Evaluate physician awareness and receptivity to late stage products in development for SLE.
The ChartTrends® study is comprised of:
- A physician profile for demographics and attitudinal segmentation
- A patient record audit for lab and demographic values, product usage
- 200+ rheumatologists will complete patient audits for five to eight of their moderate-to-severe SLE patients (1,000+ SLE patient audits in total) who are being treated with immunosuppressive, corticosteroid, anti-malarial and biologic agents.
- Participants will complete the profile survey and patient audits online.
- The audit is HIPAA-compliant.
- Final report in PowerPoint format
- Complete set of frequency tables, summary statistics and standard cross tabulations
- Database containing de-identified patient audit data in SPSS and/or Excel
- Proprietary question slide deck: Clients purchasing report prior to fielding have the opportunity to include up to three proprietary questions in the Physician Profile Section
Key Drugs Covered:
- azathioprine, Benlysta, cyclophospha-mide, CellCept/Myfortic, hydroxychlo-roquine, methotrexate, Orencia, Rituxan, atacicept, blisibimod, epratuzumab, rigerimod and tabalumab
- Publish: November 18, 2013
- 200+ rheumatologists will complete patient audits for 1,000+ SLE patients
- United States
Key Companies Mentioned:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly
- EMD Serono
- UCB Pharmaceuticals
- HIPAA-certified patient demographics
- HIPAA-certified patient history: Referral, Diagnoses, Co-morbidities
- Insurance coverage
- Medication lists: Dose, Delivery/formulation, First-prescribed
- Treatment history: Product switches, dose adjustments, adjunctive Therapies
- Laboratory results: Frequency of testing and Lab values
- Integrated with respondent demographics and attitudinal variables to understand physi-cian segments
- TreatmentTrends®: SLE (EU)
- TreatmentTrends®: SLE (US)
- DecisionBase®: SLE (Moderate to Severe)
- Pharmacor®: SLE